Date Rate: $29
- 2-3 Days - Save 25% off of the day rate
- 4-6 Days - Save 35% off of the day rate
- 7-13 Days - Save 45% off of the day rate
- 14+ Days - Save 50% off of the day rate
Included in the Rental:
- Power Cable
- USB-A to USB-C cable
Retail/Replacement Price: $389
Instructions on rentals:
- Select the Pickup date - Pickup is generally between 10AM to 2PM but other arrangements can be made.
- Select the Return Date - Return is due by 11AM PST on the day of return.
- We will automatically discount your day rate based on the number of days chosen
- The security deposit is 50% of the Retail/Replacement price and will be charged as part of the check out. We will refund this amount in full within 24 business hours of the rental return.
About the ZEDi-10FX
ZEDi-10FX combines the robustness and hands-on control of an analogue mixer with a high quality 4 x 4 USB interface and an outstanding multi-model FX unit, making it a perfect all-round choice for musicians, recording artists and venues. Whether it’s bouncing ideas around at home, performing live or recording tracks to share on YouTube and Soundcloud, ZEDi-10FX is a versatile companion for every step of the creative journey.
The studio quality, 24-bit / 96kHz, 4×4 USB interface makes it easy to capture stunning multitrack recordings direct from the mixer to a Mac or PC without the need for any extra equipment. Featuring the new GSPre boutique preamp design, developed from the revered GS-R24 studio recording console, the ZED boasts exceptionally low noise and massive headroom, with a signature analogue warmth and depth. ZEDi-10FX includes a specially created suite of studio quality reverbs, delays and special multi-model FX, crafted by Allen & Heath’s acclaimed in-house effects aficionados. Guitarists will be pleased to know that two of ZEDi-10FX’s mono channels feature Guitar DI high impedance inputs, allowing guitars to be plugged straight into the mixer without the hassle and expense of carrying separate DI boxes.
Mixer + USB Interface
ZEDi-10FX offers the best of both worlds, incorporating a studio quality 4 in / 4 out, 24-bit/96kHz USB audio interface for hassle-free multitrack recording and playback to/from a Mac or PC, or to an iOS device using the iOS camera kit. The USB output source can be set up in several different ways to match your workflow.
It’s an Allen & Heath
Allen & Heath has been a trusted name in professional audio since 1969. The ZED technology advances, but the commitment to audio excellence and build quality endures.
More details are available on the Allen & Heath website.
- 4 in, 4 out USB Audio Interface (24-bit/96kHz)
- Cubase LE Software included
- Cubasis LE App included
- 4 Mic / Line Inputs with separate XLR and TRS jack sockets
- 2 Stereo Inputs with TRS jack sockets
- 2 Guitar DI high impedance inputs, eliminating the need for DI boxes
- Internal FX Engine with Tap Tempo
- Lo-cut filter for cleaning up unwanted low frequency noise
- 3 band EQ for easy creative and corrective tonal shaping
- Aux out for connecting a monitor speaker or in-ear / headphone monitoring
- 60mm smooth travel fader on main mix
- XLR main outputs
- Flexible signal monitoring
- 8 LED signal metering
- 48V Phantom Power for condenser mics
- Robust internal power supply