Date Rate: $89
- 2-3 Days - Save 25% off of the day rate
- 4-6 Days - Save 35% off of the day rate
- 7-13 Days - Save 45% off of the day rate
- 14+ Days - Save 50% off of the day rate
Including in the rental:
- QSC Touchmix 8
- Power cable
- Carrying case
Retail/Replacement Price: $1299
Instructions on rentals:
- Select the date required
- Return of all products is due by 11AM PST on the day of return
- We will automatically discount your day rate based on the number of days chosen
- The security deposit is 50% of the Retail/Replacement price and will be charged as part of the check out. We will refund this amount in full within 24 business hours of the rental return.
The QSC TouchMix is designed for musicians, production professionals and live performance venues that need the power and capability of a large “concert” mixing console in a compact, affordable and easy to use form. TouchMix offers the power and functionality to satisfy the most demanding professionals and a range of features and functions that help less experienced users achieve quality results quickly.
- 12 Full Function Inputs: 4 Mic, 4 Mic/Line (XLR/TRS Combo), 2 Stereo line (TRS), USB 2-track
- Outputs: 4 Aux (XLR), 1 Stereo (TRS), Main R/L (XLR), Cue/Monitor (TRS)
- TRS Aux outs drive wired In Ear Monitors (IEM) directly.
- 4-band full parametric EQ, variable high-pass and low-pass filters on all input channels.
- Gate and compressor on all input channels.
- 4 professional quality stereo DSP effects plus a pitch corrector.
- 1/3 octave graphic equalization, limiters, delay and notch filters on main and aux. outputs.
- 8 DCA and 8 Mute groups.
- Color, capacitive touch screen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation.
- Wizards, info and preset libraries assist the user with channel setup, effects selection and more.
- Direct to hard-drive recording and playback of multi-track wave files. Capable of recording all input channels plus a user-selected stereo output pair.
- Remote control via mobile devices. Wi-Fi interface included.
- Feedback and Room-Tuning Wizards
- Real-Time Analyzer (RTA)
- Input Delay
- Output PEQ
- Digital Gain
- Channel Overview
- USB Drive Formatting
- Improved Graphics and Screen Layout
- Ability to split Aux 7/8 and Aux 9/10 into discreet mono outputs
- More channels - Because of the new MP3 USB playback functionality, the TouchMix-8 is now a 14-input mixer while the TouchMix-16 improves to a 22-input