Date Rate: $9
- 2-3 Days - Save 25% off of the day rate
- 4-6 Days - Save 35% off of the day rate
- 7-13 Days - Save 45% off of the day rate
- 14+ Days - Save 50% off of the day rate
Included in the Rental:
- Shure SM57
- Mic stand clip
- Mic Bag
Retail/Replacement Price: $129
Instructions on rentals:
- Select the Pickup date - Pickup is generally between 10AM to 2PM but other arrangements can be made.
- Select the Return Date - Return is due by 11AM PST on the day of return.
- We will automatically discount your day rate based on the number of days chosen
- The security deposit is 50% of the Retail/Replacement price and will be charged as part of the check out. We will refund this amount in full within 24 business hours of the rental return.
SM57 Instrument Microphone
The legendary Shure SM57 microphone is exceptional for musical instrument pickup and vocals. With its bright, clean sound and contoured frequency response, the SM57 is ideal for live sound reinforcement and recording. It has an extremely effective cardioid pickup pattern which isolates the main sound source while minimizing background noise. In the studio, it is excellent for recording drums, guitar, and woodwinds.
The SM57’s outstanding performance, legendary reliability, and diversity of application make this "workhorse" the choice of performers, producers, and sound engineers worldwide.
- Contoured frequency response for clean, instrumental reproduction and rich vocal pickup
- Professional-quality reproduction for drum, percussion, and instrument amplifier miking
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Extremely durable under the heaviest use
- Frequency response: 40 to 15,000 Hz
- Replacement cartridge: R57
40 to 15,000 Hz
Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency.
Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz)
Open Circuit Voltage: -56.0 dBV/Pa* (1.6 mV) *(1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
Rated impedance is 150 ohms (310 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low impedance.
Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3.<
Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)