Date Rate: $9
- 2-3 Days - Save 25% off of the day rate
- 4-6 Days - Save 35% off of the day rate
- 7-13 Days - Save 45% off of the day rate
- 14+ Days - Save 50% off of the day rate
Included in the Rental:
- Shure SM58
- Mic stand clip
- Mic Bag
Retail/Replacement Price: $129
Instructions on rentals:
- Select the Pickup date - Pickup is generally between 10AM to 2PM but other arrangements can be made.
- Select the Return Date - Return is due by 11AM PST on the day of return.
- We will automatically discount your day rate based on the number of days chosen
- The security deposit is 50% of the Retail/Replacement price and will be charged as part of the check out. We will refund this amount in full within 24 business hours of the rental return.
SM58 Instrument Microphone
The Shure SM58® unidirectional (cardioid) dynamic vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. It has a tailored vocal response for a sound which is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. A cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Replacement cartridge: R59
- Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response
- 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern
- Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency
Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz Open Circuit Voltage)
- -54.5 dBV/Pa (1.85 mV)
- 1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Rated impedance is 150 ohms (300 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low impedance
- Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)