No. The only difference is price. Tickets are first released as Tier 1 at the lowest price. Then as the event date approaches, subsequent tiers are released with higher prices. If you want the cheapest tickets, be sure to buy well in advance. In the case that an event has assigned seating, prices might reflect the quality of seating. If there is not assigned seating, all out events are FCFS seat yourself.
Tickets and Events FAQ
Is there a difference in between Tier 1,2,3 tickets?
Do I need the QR Code ticket for admission?
Having your QR code ready to scan is the most efficient system for us. If you can't find it, we're also able to look your name up in out ticketing system and check you in that way as well. We'd much prefer you have your QR code ready to scan though!
Can I transfer tickets?
Tickets are non-tranferable. See our full ticketing policy here for more details: Terms and Conditions
What are Drag Bucks?
Drag Bucks our a new way for you to tip our fabulous performers! Instead of tipping with real money, you can purchase drag bucks at the front register when you enter the venue. Each Drag Buck is worth a real dollar in tip money to the performers. Drag Buck sales are pooled at the end of the night, and then split equally among performers after the show.
What is your ticket refund policy?
You are entitled to cancel your purchase of and return your Ticket(s) at any time prior to the scheduled date of the Event to which the Ticket(s) apply by contacting the ticketing agent or RUPC (whichever is applicable) and arranging such cancellation and return, subject to the following:
If you cancel your purchase of and return your Ticket(s):
- - Within 2 (two) days of purchase, and at least 30 (thirty) days prior to the start of the event you will be entitled to a full refund of the face value of the ticket less a cancellation fee that will not exceed 25% of the face value of the ticket.
- - More than 14 days before the event, we will offer you a cash refund of 50% off the value of your ticket(s) or a store credit that is 75% of the value of you ticket(s).
- - Within 14 days but more than 7 days of the event we will offer you a store credit of 50% of the value of the ticket(s).
- - With 7 days of the event - there are no refunds.
- The full policy and details can be found here: Details
What is the refund policy on merchandise I purchase?
We have a 30-day return policy on merchandise only, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Print on demand products are only eligible for a refund if there is a defect with them.
Where does merch ship from, and how long should it take to arrive?
Our merchadise is hand packed and shipped from our office in Kelowna, BC. Generally it takes 48 hours to process an order, and then 2-14 days to ship via Canada Post. All of our orders come with tracking numbers so you can always check on the status of your package if you wish.
Print-on-Demand merch items ship from the warehouse and timelines do depend.
Where is Rebellious Unicorns based out of?